Blissful Belly Whole Food Co. “just-add-water” Variations & Embellishments!
OKANAGAN CHERRY GRANOLA COOKIE MIX
OKANAGAN CHERRY GRANOLA BARS w/ CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line an 8″ x 8″ (or equivilent) baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Prepare Okanagan Cherry Granola Cookie Mix, according to package directions, except add an extra 1/4 cup water (for a total of 3/4 cups water!)
4. Transfer prepared mix into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely.
5. Melt 1/2 cup (dairy-free) dark chocolate bar or chips (either in a double broiler over medium-low heat, or microwave in 30 second bursts.)
6. Drizzle melted chocolate over top of bars and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cut into bars and enjoy!
FRUIT CRISP w/ OKANAGAN CHERRY GRANOLA COOKIE TOPPING
1. Preheat oven to 375F. (instead of 350F. for cookies.)
2. Have ready a 9″ x 9″ baking pan (ceramic or glass is best.)
3. In a bowl, prepare Okanagan Cherry Granola Cookie Mix, according to package directions using 1 cup of water (instead of 1/2 cup for cookies.) Let the batter sit for at least 5 minutes.
4. Use about 4-5 cups of frozen or fresh fruit (single or mixed) for example: diced apple, diced pear, diced peaches, blueberries, raspberries, pitted cherries, strawberries, etc. Note: very juicy fruit should be mixed with 1-2 Tbsp of arrowroot or tapioca power, or cornstarch, unless you desire a runny sauce.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until topping is lightly browned.