Blissful Belly Whole Food Co. “just-add-water” Variations & Embellishments!
GINGERBREAD SCONE/COOKIE MIX
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners (or oil.)
3. Mix 1 package of Gingerbread Scone/Cookie Mix, according to package directions.
4. Dollop or use a wand-type ice cream scoop to fill 8 muffins.
5. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Cool.
6. For Cupcake Frosting – use a commercial sweet cream cheese or make the Cinnamon Buttercreme Frosting below…
CINNAMON BUTTERCREME FROSTING (prepare in advance to allow to set up):
1. Soak in water for at least 2-3 hours before blending:
3/4 cup raw cashews
1 Tbsp raw chia seeds (or add 1 Tbsp of coconut oil to blender)
2. In a blender (or Magic Bullet) add:
the soaked and drained cashews and chia seeds (above)
1/4 cup maple sryup
1-2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp pure vanilla
3. Blend well until creamy. Refrigerate for several hours to set.
4. Dollop or pipe frosting on top of muffins to transform into cupcakes. Decorate with crystalized ginger or chopped walnuts, if desired.
PUMPKIN MAPLE GINGERBREAD LOAF
1 package – Gingerbread Scone/Cookie Mix
1-398mL can – pure pumpkin puree
1/4 cup – maple syrup
STRUDEL TOPPING INGREDIENTS:
1/4 cup – raw walnuts
2 Tbsp – coconut sugar
1 tsp – cinnamon powder
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Mix together pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and Gingerbread Mix undtil dry ingredients are moist.
2. Line a 5″ x 8.5″ loaf pan (or other shape of your desire) with parchment paper, and tranfer batter into pan.
3. Mix together strudel ingredients and sprinkle over loaf, pressing gently into batter.
4. Bake for 1 hour (60 minutes) until strudel is golden brown. Cool completely.
PEACH COBBLER w/ GINGERBREAD CRUST
1.Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Slice or chop 5-6 cups of ripe peaches into a 9″x9″ glass or ceramic pan. Sprinkle with 1/4-1/2 cup coconut sugar or other sweetener.
3. Mix 1 package of Gingerbread Scone/Cookie Mix according to package directions.
4. Using a large spoon, scoop large dollops of mix over fruit until evenly covered.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until topping is baked. (Note: if uncertain, use a wooden skewer to check if it comes out clean.)