Blissful Belly Whole Food Co. “just-add-water” Variations & Embellishments!
BUCKWHEAT CINNAMON PANCAKE/WAFFLE MIX
PANCAKES w/ COCONUT YOGURT and FRUIT
1. Prepare and make Buckwheat Cinnamon Pancake/Waffle Mix as per package directions.
2. Layer pancakes and coconut yogurt (or kefir) with fresh or frozen, thawed berries, peaches, or other fruit of your choice.
BUCKWHEAT CINNAMON WAFFLES
1. Preheat waffle iron. Prepare approximately 3/4 cup per waffle (depending on waffle iron) Buckwheat Cinnamon Pancake/Waffle Mix, as per package mix (1:1 ratio.) Allow to sit a minimum of 5 minutes.
2. Pour batter into hot waffle iron.
3. When machine signals, waffle is ready. Remove from iron and eat immediately -or, if making a family batch, keep warm in a low oven (or toaster oven) until ready to serve.
FRUIT-FILLED CREPE w/ CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
1. Prepare Buckwheat Cinnamon Pancake Mix, according to package directions, adding a bit more water one tablespoon at a time for thinner crepes.
2. Heat a lightly oiled non-stick pan to medium heat.
3. Drizzle batter onto heated pan and cook crepe until dry on both sides.
4. Transfer to a serving plate and place fresh fruit along middle section.
5. Roll the crepe over the fruit on both ends.
6. Dollop with coconut yogurt and drizzle with melted chocolate (see: One-Ingredient Chocolate Glaze.)
7. Serve immediately, or continue to fill a serving plate/pan.